- This website meets the equal rights for people with disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013 regulations requirements.
- The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for AA level internet content accessibility, and the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for conventional keyboard operating patterns, using arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- For the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
How does accessibility work on the website?
An accessibility menu is found throughout the website. Clicking on the menu will open the accessibility options. After selecting a topic in the menu, wait for the page to load. The software works in the popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera.
Accessibility options found in the menu:
- Keyboard navigation compatibility – Toggles keyboard navigation.
- Screen reader adjustments – Adapt the website for Assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
- Strobe light blocking – stop moving elements and block all strobes.
- Larger website font.
- Contrast adjustments – change website’s colors contrast.
- Website adaptation for the color blind
- Change to a more readable font.
- Enlarge cursor size and change its color to black or white.
- Increase display to about 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlight titles on the site
- Show alternative descriptions for images.
- Accessibility statement
- Send accessibility feedback
Contacting the accessibility coordinator
Should you encounter any accessibility related difficulty while browsing this website, our company’s accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of channels for inquiries regarding accessibility issues. We will be happy to receive your feedback.